Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Pseudo Christians

In Matthew 7 it is written:

Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.


This is incredibly important because it tells us what not to do, even more so because in the same Chapter Christ warns us:

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

So what is the fruit of Christianity today?  When people who do not go to church, and even many that do, are asked "What is the first word that comes to mind when you hear the word 'Christian' ", do they respond with the word "forgiveness" or "love"?

What fruit is Christianity growing today?

Galatians 5:
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

Are these the fruits that are being harvested?  Or is Christianity associated with judgment and condemnation?


Matthew 18:35
So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

Christians are known for condemning far more than they are known for forgiveness or love.  Why is that?

Christ said, in John 5:29-32:
"29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.
32 There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true."

What does that mean?  How does the Holy Ghost bear witness of Christ?

When I was young I didn't understand.  Even after I was saved I didn't grasp what this meant.  God blessed me with a couple of visions and I began to understand.  Christ and I began a true relationship and I understood why Isaiah wrote in 53:3 that Christ was a man of sorrows acquainted with grief.

When someone speaks or writes with the Holy Spirit the Holy Spirit witnesses what is said or written to those who can hear and those who can see.  Those whose hearts are set on using God's word to tell others what to do cannot see or hear the witness of the spirit because God hides the truth from them.

God hates a lying tongue:
Proverbs 6:
16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Yet God will send a lying spirit out that will cause people to lie:

1 Kings 22:22
And the Lord said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.
2 Chronicles 18:22
Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil against thee.

So why would God make people lie if God hates a lying tongue or a false witness that speaketh lies?

Why would God send Christ and the apostles to spread discord among the people, to challenge the way they worship and teach God's word if God hates those who soweth discord?

What does God hate more than lying or sowing discord?

Losing people to chaos, to eternal damnation.

It is said that God judges.  It is also said that any who choose God will be forgiven and accepted into paradise.  If people choose what does God judge?

God judges the choice we make.  Did we sincerely and completely choose God?  Did we pretend to be Christians because we wanted authority over others?  Did we see Christianity as something we could use to further or own desires?

God sometimes has me witness to non-believers.  Usually though I witness to people who want to believe, but, have been confused by the erroneous teachings of those who use Christianity to cast people down.  Often God has me witness to stiff necked people who pretend Christianity. I doubt if God expects them to change.  I don't know why God shows me what God does, or why God has me witness to them.  Maybe they will change.  I think it is more likely that at the end days God will say, "I sent someone to tell you to listen to the Holy Ghost, you ignored them and listened to other people.  You set your heart against my word and placed your faith in the words of people."

Over and over Satan twists words.  Like Christ, who can do nothing of himself, I tell people to ignore me and listen to the Holy Ghost.  For this I am called a hypocrite.  Like Christ I tell people to listen to God and ignore the words, ways and laws of people.  For this I am rejected of man.  These things I count to my benefit.

Matthew 12:30-32
King James Version (KJV)
30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

I prayed once about the word against, and the words blasphemy in this context.  If we check out the Greek word used as "against", there is no corresponding word in 12:31.  The word is implied when translated into English from the Greek.  The word against in 12:32 is the Greek word
κατά (G2596) and it actually means "according to, toward, along".

What does that mean?

Two people can witness exactly the same thing, both sound totally sincere, and one can be witnessing "along side" the Holy Spirit and the other can be witnessing the Holy Spirit directly.

God taught me that it is being with the Holy Spirit that is important.  Just because people travel along the same road does not mean they are together.  Some travel with the Holy Ghost and those who are with the Holy Ghost are with them.  Those on the same road, yet not with the Holy Ghost, are actually working against the Holy Ghost, pushing people from the road of love into the chaos of condemnation.

This is why non-believers see Christians as judgmental and condemning when Christ actually teaches us not to judge or condemn.

It doesn't take many false witnesses to corrupt the vision Christ had for the Church.  A few people traveling along the same road telling homosexuals or lesbians about the mote in their eyes while ignoring the plank in their own eyes does an amazing job of corrupting Christianity. 

Condemning those who practice abortion, without regard to Exodus 21:22, as murders with a mote in their eye, while ignoring the plank in their own eyes helps paint Christianity as judgmental and condemning.

Is it worth throwing away the fruit of the spirit, love, compassion, gentleness, to be known as those who judge and condemn?  Pseudo Christians think so.

The Holy Ghost will witness the truth of what I write, to those who are open to receive the Holy Ghost.  To others my words will be as clanging symbols to be condemned as Christ was condemned.

No comments: