Monday, October 24, 2011

People take themselves too seriously

I laugh at the wrong time a lot. My wife tells me I am being mean when I laugh. I can't help it, people are stupid and they do really funny things.

That means I'm judgmental in some peoples eyes, mostly intolerant people in my opinion.

In my opinion the idea that I'm judgmental assumes that I don't laugh at my own stupidity or ignorance. News flash for intolerant morons, I'm around myself the most and I laugh at myself more often than I laugh at any one else.

Expressing anger and frustration are more socially acceptable than laughing at the "wrong" time. Isn't that dumb?

It is very frustrating watching people do, write and say stupid things and not laugh outside.

In my life there are very few places I have felt comfortable laughing

No comments: